Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racket
Duora 10 is a latest launch by YONEX in 2015. It is equipped with BOX type frame design which gives a new aerodynamic frame design shape to racket and allow badminton player to hit Strong forehand smash and fast backhand drive. It is a stiff badminton racket with 2 weight configurations (3U (Ave.88g), 2U (Ave.93g)). It is available in Green and Orange color. Frame of Duora 10 is made of H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC DR, Ni-Ti Fiber while its shaft is made of H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC.
Enjoy the game with Dual Optimum System
In dual optimum fame concept, YONEX putted 2 types of frame sections design into single frame constriction. Front side of the frame is designed with box section frame while backside of frame is designed with aero frame. This type of configuration gives two sections into single frame construction. Box section is designed with new material Nanometric Dr while aero section is designed with NI-TI fiber material. Both the Material together gives new and revolution frame designed which gives following benefits to badminton players.
Forehand side of frame is designed with Box type section and equipped with Nanometric DR Material which gives shuttle hold time 3%. Due to this player place the shuttle with more power and superb control.
Backhand side of frame is designed with aero type section and equipped with NI-TI fiber which gives repulsion 9% . Due to this player gets stiffer racket which results into quick racket repulsion.
Key Specification of YONEX Duora 10 Badminton Racket
1. Weight of the racket is around 88 gms.
2. Duora 10 is available in standard Green and Orange Color which show the signature style in Lee Chong Wei.
3. Racket is suitable for offensive playing style.
4. Racket is equipped with dual frame cross section technology which is basically a technology in which frame of racket is made of two different cross sections. Idea is to utilize full capacity of frame which can give different playing characteristics by using different sides. Two cross sections are Aero type and Box type. We know that Aero type frame Cross section is designed with keeping in mind the Aerodynamic laws which includes the optimizing the section to minimize the air resistance Box type frame is developed to give more strength and power. To further improve the racket behavior, Yonex used different material at different cross sections. By doing this innovation (Using different Cross sections and different material) , Yonex introduces racket with all new features in single racket. Player can use aero cross section for lightening fast racket handling while Box type of frame for powerful smashes.
5. To improve the Hold, impact and repulsion (Three most important characteristics of racket), Yonex used Nanometer Dr which is high strength carbon material (Nanometer Dr normally used in Aviation industry). With the help of this material, badminton player gets better hold, fast repulsion and high impact strength.
6. Player can put 19 to 24 lbs string tension (recommended string: Yonex NBG 99).
7. Racket flex is stiff which gives good repulsion for fast returns and smashes.
8. Duora 10 is developed with isometric frame shape. This type of shape gives enlarges sweet spot. We all know that with enlarged sweet spot player can hit off center shots with more power.
9. Cross section of frame is designed with Aero-Box frame. Cross section with Aero-Box type shape gives better aerodynamics which results into better swing speed.
10. Yonex used Nanopreme (NANO Technology which bind the graphite fiber with epoxy resin) at racket shaft. With Nanopreme, Player will get best qualities fro racket (Better Bending strength, more stiffness and better impact strength.)
11. Further to reduce the carbon content in shaft material Yonex used the Nanometric technology (improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibers which eventually gives better shaft material). With Nanometric technology player will get 60% thinner shaft as compare to other rackets.
12. Built in T Joint technology gives stable T Joint section which helps in joint stability and result into accurate shuttle placement.
13. Yonex used slim and long shaft to improve the flex and repulsion of racket. Slim shaft gives less air resistance helps in better aerodynamic of racket.