Yonex NanoRay 10F Badminton Racket
YONEX Nanoray 10F – More Racket Stability With TFA CAP technology
This racket is equipped with latest TFA CAP technology which provides extra damping material at the joint area of shaft. By providing addition of damping material at shaft area, players feel more stable shaft during impact (As damping material absorb the impact forces). This racket is latest launched by YONEX and equipped with new technology and NANORAY frame configuration (Head Light Frame). Its frame is made of graphite material while shaft is made of Graphite and NANOMESH. With graphite and nanomesh composition, shaft of this racket become lighter and strengthen. Racket weight is 84 gms while player can put 24 lbs string tension on it. This racket is available in 3 colors (White/Orange, White/Pink, and Silver/Black), however in India YONES will launched only 1 color scheme.
Key Specification of Yonex NanoRay 10F Badminton Racket
1. This racket is latest launched by YONEX with TFA CAP which gives shuttle a deadly hit with minimum effort while TFA Cap helps in better racket stability
2. This Racket is belongs to head light series which is designed to delivery fast racket handling with control on shuttle. >
3. State of the art side frame design (YONEX used new material called Nanometric at frame which make frame to be flex at middle while stiff at top at bottom. This type of hyper material configuration gives better frame elasticity and hold the shuttle longer time at string bed which results into better shuttle control. )
4. Racket weight is around 83 g with G4 grip configuration
5. Racket is equipped with Aero frame which is desgined with aero dynamic concept. This gives better swing speed and racket maneuverability.
6. YONEX Nororay 10 F is suitable for intermediate badminton player who wants to dominate in the game with fast badminton work at net area , mid court and fast smashes from 3rd Line court.
7. Brand: Yonex
8. Weight / Grip Size: 4U (Ave.83g) G4,5
9. Shaft: Graphite/NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
10. Frame: Graphite
11. Best for intermediate players
|| Hi-Flex, Best for intermediate players
||Graphite/NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
||4U 19-28 lbs