Wilson Burn 100LS, Racket for Aggressive Tennis Players
Designed to deliver precise, control and powerful shots, Wilson Burn 100 LS is killer racket for all round type of game.Weight of the racket is 300 gms which give light weight racket configuration while its head size is 100 Sq Inch. With the combination of light weight and rigid frame, player will get maximum power from racket to dominate in the game.
After testing this racket we observed that, Burn 100LS offer powerful forehand shots from baseline while from backhand more direction control will give confidence to players. While on net area, speedy handling of racket will surprise the players. Overall, Wilson Burn 100LS is a deadly Tennis Racket for advance and aggressive players.
Key Specifications of Wilson Burn 100LS Tennis Racket
• Head size and strung weight of the racket is 100 sq.
• This racket is made with carbon fiber material which gives lightweight configuration with more strength.
• String Pattern of Racket is 18 Mains X 16 Crosses.
• Wilson Burn 100LS is developed with Sony Sensor technology which record the game data and sends to your mobile phone for further analysis.
• This racket is equipped with Spin Effect Technology developed by Wilson. In this technology, Numbers of main string are kept higher as compare to cross string which results into snapback phenomena during ball impact on string bed. This effect results into massive ball spin and generate more RPM into ball without adding swing speed by Tennis Players.
• Wilson used X2 Shaft concept in this racket. X2 shaft is equipped with large handle. With large handle player will get more power and better swing speed.
||13.3in / 33.78cm / 2 pts HL
||10.6oz / 300.5g
||27in / 68.58cm