Wilson enforcer control 103, latest Tennis Racket for advance players
Wilson enforcer control 103 is a new and latest launch by Wilson for advance to intermediate tennis players. It’s head size 103 Sq inch which will generate more power and swing speed on tennis shots. Racket is equipped with Sony sensor technology which helps in analyzing the playing data. Further, Racket is developed with BLX technology which gives strong and light weight configuration. With Basalt fibers, player will get solid and rigid frame construction.
After analyzing the racket on court, our expert find out that racket is suitable for intermediate player. Racket will complement the game from baseline. Its compact but strong frame will generate more power which helps in powerful forehand shots while during backhand shots player will get more directional control. Key Specifications of Wilson enforcer control 103 Tennis Racket
• It is head light balance racket which gives better racket head speed.
• Head size of the racket is 103 sq. in
• This racket is made with Braided Kevlar & Graphite / Basalt Fibers which gives lightweight configuration with more strength.
• String Pattern of Racket is 16 Mains X 19 Crosses.
• Wilson enforcer control 103 is developed with Sony Sensor technology which record the game data and sends to your mobile phone for further analysis.
• With Prostaff Technology player gets superb stability and control during ball contact. In Prostaff technology braided graphite material is used to construct the racket beam. This material is very light is weight and its offer great strength. With this construction, Racket bean thickness can be minimized to generate more racket swing speed.
• Wilson used BLX technology in which basalt rock material is mix gold fiber. This new material gives superb vibration resistance and offers great stability during power hits.