Wilson Nitro 100 Tennis Racket | With Double Hole technology
This racket us equipped with Wilson latest technology known as two hole technology. In this technology size on string grommets are kept larger as compare to traditional grommet. This results into smooth movement of string through grommets. As a result , player gets more power when tennis ball his the string bed. With latest head light and rigid frame configuration player will get speedy racket handling which helps in better and effective forehand and backhand shots. With 100 Sq Inch head diameter and 269 gms of racket weight , Wilson Nitro 100 Tennis Racket is a very light weight tennis racket for intermediate tennis players.
After testing this racket we observed that, Nitro 100 offers light and speedy racket handling which will helps in better shot making. While on net area, speedy handling of racket will surprise the players. Overall, Wilson Burn 100S is a deadly Tennis Racket for advance and aggressive players.
Key Specifications of Wilson Nitro 100 Tennis Racket
• It is head light balance racket which gives better racket head speed.
• Head size and strung weight of the racket is 100 sq.
• This racket is made with Fused Graphite which gives lightweight configuration with more strength.
• String Pattern of Racket is 18 Mains X 16 Crosses.
• Wilson Nitro 100 is developed with Sony Sensor technology which record the game data and sends to your mobile phone for further analysis.
• Racket is equipped with double hole technology which give better string movement through grommets and help in effective power management.
||32 cm/7 pts HL
||100 sq. in.