Wilson Pro Staff 97LS Latest Design for Speed and Precision
Latest Wilson Tennis racket developed on ProStaff Technology which gives fast racket handling and powerful feel. With latest material technology, Wilson ProStaff 97LS is strongest racket in complete Prostaff range of rackets. It is equipped with Spin effect technology which gives optimized spin and control. Racket is strung with 18 X 16 string pattern while its head size is 97 Sq Inch. This racket gives best combination of power and control. With its dynamic nature , player will get added advantage on net to handle the ball effectively while from baseline better distribution of head weight will provide you fast swing speed. This racket is equipped with Wilson sublime grip which gives comfortable feel to player so that he or she accurately place the shots.
Key Specifications of Wilson Pro Staff 97LS Tennis Racket
• It is head light balance racket which gives better racket head speed.
• Head size and strung weight of the racket is 97 sq. in and 357.2g.
• This racket is made with Braided Kevlar & Graphite / Basalt Fibers which gives lightweight configuration with more strength.
• String Pattern of Racket is 18 Mains X 16 Crosses.
• Wilson Pro Staff 97 LS is developed with Sony Sensor technology which record the game data and sends to your mobile phone for further analysis.
• With Prostaff Technology player gets superb stability and control during ball contact. In Prostaff technology braided graphite material is used to construct the racket beam. This material is very light is weight and its offer great strength. With this construction, Racket bean thickness can be minimized to generate more racket swing speed.
• Wilson used BLX technology in which basalt rock material is mix gold fiber. This new material gives superb vibration resistance and offers great stability during power hits.
||13.1in / 33.27cm / 3 pts HL
||97 sq. in. / 625.81 sq. cm
||10.8oz / 306.17g
||27in / 68.58cm