Wilson Pro Staff RF97, Latest Design and development with Signature Style of Roger Federer
This tennis racket is designed and developed under the guidance of Roger Federer. It is developed on Pro staff technique which gives superfine graphite material & head light construction and balance weight distribution system. Further ,it is Equipped with Hybrid string pattern which gives better feel and ball swing without losing the power. Wilson provided better stability which helps in performing shots with more accuracy and control even with heavy balls.
As it is head light balance so player will get better racket swing speed which will help in generating more head speed eventually results into killer drive shots. Wilson Pro Staff RF97 offers grate stability at Net area while from base line player can dominate in rallies with powerful backhand and forehand shots. With latest technology and manufacturing process, Wilson produces this racket with great accuracy which empowered tennis player to perform service with more power and control.
Key Specifications of Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Tennis Racket
• It is head light balance racket which gives better racket head speed.
• Head size and strung weight of the racket is 97 sq. in and 357.2g.
• This racket is made with Braided Kevlar & Graphite / Basalt Fibers which gives lightweight configuration with more strength.
• String Pattern of Racket is 16 Mains X 19 Crosses.
• Wilson Pro Staff RF97 is developed with Sony Sensor technology which record the game data and sends to your mobile phone for further analysis.
• With Prostaff Technology player gets superb stability and control during ball contact. In Prostaff technology braided graphite material is used to construct the racket beam. This material is very light is weight and its offer great strength. With this construction, Racket bean thickness can be minimized to generate more racket swing speed.
• Wilson used BLX technology in which basalt rock material is mix gold fiber. This new material gives superb vibration resistance and offers great stability during power hits.
||30.5 cm/12pt HL