I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Yonex Duora 77 LCW Badminton Racket
Get all-round performance with Yonex Duora 77 LCW Badminton Racket:
Yonex Duora 77 LCW Badminton Racket is designed for aggressive level players. This Badminton Racket is equipped with the Dual Optimum System which will provide you increased racket head swing speed and you can get more momentum and extra power for better smashes and third line shots. Its frame is made from HM Graphite and Nanometric which will provide you better balance during force and control with more accuracy. It comes with HM Graphite with stiff shaft which will provide you better opportunities to hit the powerful smash shots. This Racket head shape is Isometric which is design to create the powerful hit with perfect timing and it is having the large sweet spot area which will provide you more opportunities to hit the powerful shots. In order to create the durable and high-strength frame, Yonex researched the T-joint section where the frame is connected to the shaft. It contains new grommet whole construction which will provide you more grommet holes for a more high performance stringing pattern. This string tension is 19lbs-26lbs and its weight is 88 Gms.
Key Specification of YONEX Duora 77 Badminton Racket
1. Weight of the racket is around 88 gms.
2. Duora 77 is available in standard Blue and Orange Color which show the signature style in Lee Chong Wei.
3. Racket is suitable for offensive playing style.
4. Racket is equipped with dual frame cross section technology which is basically a technology in which frame of racket is made of two different cross sections. Idea is to utilize full capacity of frame which can give different playing characteristics by using different sides. Two cross sections are Aero type and Box type. We know that Aero type frame Cross section is designed with keeping in mind the Aerodynamic laws which includes the optimizing the section to minimize the air resistance Box type frame is developed to give more strength and power. To further improve the racket behavior, Yonex used different material at different cross sections. By doing this innovation (Using different Cross sections and different material) , Yonex introduces racket with all new features in single racket. Player can use aero cross section for lightening fast racket handling while Box type of frame for powerful smashes.
5. To improve the Hold, impact and repulsion (Three most important characteristics of racket), Yonex used Nanometer Dr which is high strength carbon material (Nanometer Dr normally used in Aviation industry). With the help of this material, badminton player gets better hold, fast repulsion and high impact strength.
6. Player can put 19 to 26 lbs string tension (recommended string: Yonex NBG 99).
7. Racket flex is stiff which gives good repulsion for fast returns and smashes.
8. Duora 77 is developed with isometric frame shape. This type of shape gives enlarges sweet spot. We all know that with enlarged sweet spot player can hit off center shots with more power.
9. Cross section of frame is designed with Aero-Box frame. Cross section with Aero-Box type shape gives better aerodynamics which results into better swing speed.
10. Yonex used Nanopreme (NANO Technology which bind the graphite fiber with epoxy resin) at racket shaft. With Nanopreme, Player will get best qualities fro racket (Better Bending strength, more stiffness and better impact strength.)
11. Further to reduce the carbon content in shaft material Yonex used the Nanometric technology (improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibers which eventually gives better shaft material). With Nanometric technology player will get 60% thinner shaft as compare to other rackets.
12. Built in T Joint technology gives stable T Joint section which helps in joint stability and result into accurate shuttle placement.
13. Yonex used slim and long shaft to improve the flex and repulsion of racket. Slim shaft gives less air resistance helps in better aerodynamic of racket.
|Weight/Grip Size||3U (Ave.85g) G3,4,5|
|Stringing Advice||3U 19-26 lbs|