I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Hand selected from some of the very best English Willow, full stock shape, minimum 40 mm edges, the handle is made from premium, imported Saravak came to deliver superior power and control.
SF optimus is top line cricket bat from SF. It is produced using Top review english willow (Hand chose players review English Willow). With players review willow separated , SF produced best in class cricket bats for proficient level play.
All the SF cricket bats either in English willow or Kashmir Willow we stock are specially made for us at the SF Stanford factory.One of the finest quality bats currently available and strictly limited in supply.Narrow grains, a clean blade with thick edges, an imposing profile and light weight pick up - this bat has it all.
Key Features Of SF Optimus English Willow Cricket Bat:
- Custom-made to ensure highest quality and performance.
- The handle is made from premium, imported Saravak cane to deliver superior power and control.
- Lightweight design and Contoured edges.
- Made from Players grade English Willow
- Player will get 7 to 9 straight grains in bat with embossed like grains profile.
- Full back profile.
- Good spine.
- Perfectly balanced bat.
- Best grains i.e 8-12 grains along with pre knocked bat.
- Average weight of 1180-1250 gms.
|Grains||8 to 12 Grains|