Yonex Astrox 9 Badminton Racket
Yonex Astrox is latest 2017 launched by Yonex
This racket is belongs to innovative Astrox series which gives finest control and help in effective drives, Sharpe cuts and powerful smashes. Astrox 9
is developed on rotation generated system which counter balanced the weight of racket into tree points to racket frame top, joint and grip. This type on innovative weight balance system offers better power transfer from string bed to shuttle.
Following are the Key benefits of RGS (Rotation generator system):
• Weight of racket is properly distributed throughout the grip side, Frame top and joint of racket.
• Rotation generated system offers better control on shots at it provide better rigidity.
• This system gives betters transition from one shot to another.
To improve the stiffness of shaft Yonex used NAMD material in shaft along with Hm graphite. NAMD help in better flexibility and stiffness. Frame of racket is made of H.M. GRAPHITE + Tungsten. Astrox is a lightweight badminton racket with weight around 83 gms.
Key Product Specification of Yonex Astrox 9 Badminton Racket
- Frame: GRAPHITE + Tungsten
- Shaft: H.T. GRAPHITE + NANOMESH NEO
- Weight / Grip Size: 4U (Ave.83g) G4,5
- Flex: Hi-Flex
- Made in: Taiwan
|Frame||GRAPHITE + Tungsten|
|Shaft||H.T. GRAPHITE + NANOMESH NEO|
|Weight/Grip Size||4U (Ave.83g) G4,5|
|Length||10 mm long|