I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
- This ultra lightweight English Willow cricket Bat is endorsed versatile cricketer Ab De Villiers and shows the signature style of Ab De Villiers. Bat is developed with finest English willow imported from UK. To get maximum willow performance, willow is processed with natural technique. Grains of willow look soft and straight. Player will get around 7 to 11 straight grains in the bat with clear profile.
- Bat Shape is prepared by keeping in mind the modern game need. Its shape allow player to hit improvisational shots. Its sweet spot is located at mid position which is designed to generate maximum power.
- This bat is developed for professional cricket players with modern day game need.
- Bat is compressed hard so that it can provide best and hard playing surface.
- Made from Selected Grade A English Willow. 7-9 Straight Grains.
- Rounded Handle made of Sarawak Combination Cane.
- Clearly spaced grains and balance make this one of the best buy product
- Flat Face profile levels out the striking area allowing more mass to be retained in the back and edges of the bat.
Oiling of a English Willow Cricket Bat
Oiling of bat is very important and it is the first part of Cricket bat seasoning. Take 2 to 3 caps of linseed oil and gentle apply it on bat face, edge and backside. Use cotton to dip the linseed oil and then apply it gentle to bat faces. Use 2 to 3 coat of bat oil to do oiling and keep the bat for 24 hrs to absorb it to bat grains.
Bat oil make grains and fibers softer for knocking process. For English willow bat, Bat oiling is very important to lock the moisture inside the bat . Oil surface on bat lock the moisture content and keep them inside for durability. We all know that a dry willow is very fragile.
So Oiling of Bat performs two critical functions:
1.It softens the grains and fiber of Willow which helps in proper Knocking.
2.Bat oil locks the moisture contents inside the bat face so that moisture so those bats can performance better for extended use.
Knocking of English Willow Cricket Bat
Knocking of bat is the process in which a bat mallet is used to knock the bat. Bat mallet is made of wood and player needs to manually hit the bat face with mallet to make the bat surface hard. Knocking process should be done at least 24 hrs times to get best performance from bat. Knocking helps in improving the grain profile of bat which make further compress the willow.
|Body Material||Flatter face profile|Low swell Position|
|Handle Type||Handle TypeShort Handle Massive F2 contoured edges.|
|Willow||Grade 3 English willow.|